Tuesday 25 September 2012

Oopsssss!!!

Last week, my lecturer let us play a board game, Taboo. This is the first time I  play Taboo,a  word guessing  game. The purpose of playing this game is to improve our thinking process. The rules are simple, a person has to give creative,carefully-worded clues to help your team mates to guess words quickly. But don’t mention unmentionables words, or you’ll get the buzzer and lose the point! 
Honestly, when I heard that everyone should play,I was shocked.I was quite shy to stand in front and everyone because they was  is looking at me. I was also scared I will blurt out those unmentionables words. Fortunately, everything went smoothly,I didn't get buzzered!I really learnt many things through this board game.
Taboo is a wonderful game than trains your brain to think fast.Play more Taboo,it will improve you thinking process.


No comments:

Post a Comment