Tuesday 20 November 2012

If YOU stop Dreaming, YOUR life will be Nothing!

A dream is anything that our heart desire. We must desire something to make us feel alive. Imagine a life without dreams and hopes, that would be just as dull as ditchwater. Well, being an interesting enough person, I have two dreams, and both dreams are interrelated.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I seldom read magazines about fashion trends because those so called fashion doesn’t really work on my small sized body. Every time I flip through these magazines I can’t help feeling helpless. This kept me thinking of solutions to overcome the biggest problem in my life: size.  Instead of feeling depressed and hopeless, this has inspired me to launch my very own fashion magazine! This is not going to be an ordinary magazine like what any other magazines portray. The magazine that I want to launch is specially made for small sized females, just like me!

While the mass media have influenced the society with the concept of having a big chest, small waist, lean hips, no blemishes, no stretch marks, and no wrinkles is what an ideal female should have, my magazine would promote natural beauty and health! Sadly, the atmosphere of current times is teaching females, in spite of age, that if they do not meet these conditions, they should go on a diet, have intensive exercise, get expensive cosmetic surgery, or buy expensive make-ups to achieve it.  What makes my magazine so special is that it encourages females to have true self-confidence, not through artificial methods but through themselves!

So, what do YOU think my second dream is?! My second dream is actually... to become a supermodel!!!!! Ever since I was in high school, I have dreamed of becoming a supermodel. However, when I have started to realise that my height is going to remain unchanged and stuck at 147cm forever, I knew that my ambition to become a supermodel is never going to be a dream come true. Despite that, my dream of becoming a supermodel have never vanished with the cruelness of reality, instead, the passion of being a well known model have grew even stronger in me. This has led me to another similar dream; that is to become a kids model instead of a supermodel! Well, it is still wearing fabulous outfits and posing for photography, the only tiny tinny difference was just the size of the outfits.   This enables me to fulfil my modelling dream through the magazine that I am desired to launch.  Fashion trends for short and small females would be modelled by me myself!  Yeah!! Becoming a model will no longer be an impossible mission. Instead, It is going to be I-M-Possible!
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. So never give up! Keep holding on 

No comments:

Post a Comment