Tuesday 20 November 2012

My little secret garden



To be frank, I do not fancy reading popular magazine. This is because the content of these magazines does not suit me well. For instance, fashion displayed in these magazines usually are designed for supermodels, which would mean that these clothes doesn't fit for my small body and look as beautiful as the photos of those models. I can’t really follow the fashion trends that are portrayed in the magazine because Its hard to be a size "zero". Alright, I know it is a sad case! Well, no one is perfect! :) Now, let me talk about some magazines that i love to read. I bet you wouldn't have guessed this, but I love reading craft magazines!  I don’t think that many people will have the some interest as I do, because I have built a great passion for handcrafts especially origami.  One of the craft magazines that I often enjoy reading is ‘Papercraft Inspiration’.


Basically, Papercraft Inspiration  is a magazine about the art of origami and other handcrafts. They have plenty of projects that kept me busy trying to complete them. If you are thinking of making paper crafting as a hobby, you will definitely like it and enjoy it as much as I do. The steps to produce a nice paper craft in Papercraft Inspiration are clearly shown. It also has pictures with instructions that make the making of paper craft a lot easier. It has the best paper crafters as their author. I use this magazine as a source of inspiration and it comes with fabulous free gifts all the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment